Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We tasted Hell but prevailed!

Hey guys and gals!! =)
I bet you're wondering how the event went? Well, I like to start off with one statement. The RAIN was super annoying that day!! We started the preparation in the morning but then it rained during the afternoon. And all i can add  is THAT rainy day was the worst I've ever seen in my whole life of living! My WHOLE school was flooded and as the rain subsides, the school was in a super bad condition. =/

So, as the rain continued to pour (this was during the time it rained), All of us ACS interactors was having a fuse among each other about whether we should cancel the whole plan or to postpone it. Then, Lohgan(my best friend) suggested that we bring the event to an orphanage home. And you know what? That was THE most awesome idea ever!! But then guess what? IT RAINED AGAIN!! Gosh!! I was super stressed out at that moment. But we told ourselves that the event HAD to continue. So we shifted everything to a dry area and continued inside. Overall, it was awesome!! After the performance, we all played lantern. I stayed inside and cleaned the place. It was indeed a VERY stressful and tiring day.

But before i end this post, there was one thing that struck me as i looked outside and watched my friends playing with the kids, it felt... Magical. Their smile was those smile that can light up a whole room. Their eyes were filled with joy. Everyone had an awesome time and without fail, that was the moment that i captured in my train of thought and i know it will last forever. It just took my breath away.

So now it's your turn to tell me. Have you ever been in a moment that took your breath away?
Let me know, just drop a comment or pm me. Don't be shy. Share you're experience so that this world will be a better place. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment