Friday, December 31, 2010

Fake a smile

The title says it all,
I thought i was content with life,
It came out of nowhere,
The pain is back, even the strongest man can fall with it,
The decision was final, I had nowhere to run,
I accepted my fate, 
Some say it's freedom but it really is doom,
I said its okay like I'm fine with it,
But it wasn't,
Climbing up that mountain again won't be easy,
I knew it was uneven and will break soon,
I take all the blame although the guilt if felt by you,
I'm sorry,
For everything,
I could not do anything to stop it,
So close yet so far, the impossible dream they call it,
The memories will remain, that is for sure,
But not a smile will be shun upon it anymore,
That is why I will always,
Fake a smile, and its not easy.

I had fun in the past few month. Wish it had been longer.
In my memory you'll remain forever,
But the pain will never remind me of this anymore. 
Thank you and Goodbye. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment