Sunday, March 20, 2011

Forgive.

I'll go straight to the point.
Because I don't have any cliche lines to start off with.
Few days ago, my once owh-so-happy heart was dropped. Yeah, it broke.
Ever heard of the line, don't give your heart to someone that does not know how to hold it?
Well, clearly i don't know how to pick my holder.
And sadly, it happened.
But even so, I was only disappointed in myself.
All I can blame is only me, myself and I.
I know now the person whom this post is concern now happier, I hope.
Even so, i would like to say this,
I FORGIVE YOU.
For everything I'm living for, this is just a small part of life.
Crying over something that happened only makes it worst.
I know now my mistake and i hope not to bump into this kind of situation again.
A mistake is a mistake.
Nothing more, nothing less.
I just hope that person reads this and well feel better of that person's self.
Don't be sad anymore. Please.

You are forgiven. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment