Sunday, January 23, 2011

One more for everything.

Im going to try one last time.
Before i give up on everything i've been dreaming for.
Before i find my happiness somewhere else.
One more last one, for everything.
Im putting all my hope and faith into it.
But i doubt it'll happen again.
I guess maybe that is why they call it the impossible dream.
We can only taste it for just a small period of time. And then its gone.
Wish me luck people.
Im gonna chase back the cause of my pain now.
And hopefully I'll be able to return with a smile.
Even if its a no.

Have you ever felt like, sometimes, we gotta make a mistake, just to confirm it is one. Mistakes are something we all do. And in some cases, it wont be a mistake at all. Instead, it'll be the best decision you've made in your life. Well, I hope this is one decision that will be able to heal me even if people says its a mistake. Yes or no, im coming out from that horrible place, a new. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment