Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby baby baby owhhh!! :P

Hey guys!! Now the tittle is not what it seems. It really means baby and not the song that was sung by Justin Bieber. During the Chinese New Year holiday, I met a two adorable people that just caught my attention the whole time. Yes, two baby that is seriously adorable!! Like ZOMG!! 

The first one is my nephew named Dexter Teh. Yes I am an uncle but i don't mind being one for this chubby chubby boyh!! A little fact about him, He doesn't like people carrying him except his mom, his dad and sometimes my dad too. It is kinda hard to make him smile but when he does, i bet even the most darkest person by heart in this world would smile. :)




The next one is a small. She is not related to me but she is just as cute as Dexter. I met her during a dinner I had to attend somewhere around Bukit Tinggi. Her smile is just what I needed during that dinner. Was kinda bored actually till she came along. She sat beside my sister whom was sitting beside me. She smile easily and she sometimes giggles for no reason. Cute ain't she? She is also kind! The reason I am saying this is because she actually offered me food! She pilled some bun for me but did not offer any to my sister. Something tells me she flirts well. ;) Hahaha.                    

A certain someone better do better now. ;P Well that is all for me. I hope you readers enjoyed reading and admiring them as much as me. I gotta go now. Busy and hectic schedule. Till the next time I blog. Ta-ta. Bless your face people. Stay healthy, pretty, handsome, hot and whatever you think that you are. Just stay that way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment