Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What my heart is saying...

Have you ever wondered what would your friends/ family/ enemy life would be without meeting you?
Well, i have and to tell you readers the truth, life pretty much goes on the same for them. With or without me. Maybe its because I'm not much of an impact to anyones life? Or is it because I'm just a friend they meet in just one chapter of their life.
It doesn't bother me that much but still, there is a feeling inside of me that wish I know someone couldn't live without me. Not literally of course.
I mean I just wish I was the main character for someone else's life. =/
Honestly, think about it, don't you agree with me?
We all have people we care about or hate but that's what makes life fun.
I don't mind being in just one chapter of a book as long as I changed that certain someone's perception or way of life. But being in someone's life and staying there is a very big deal.
So dear readers, my point is, if someone really say that they cannot live without you and mean it, then stay there with them through out their journey. You'll never know that they might mean something to you too. Its a gamble but what is life without risk? Just make sure they mean what they say.

I'm in a very unstable state right now. But who cares, right?
As long as everyone around me is happy and living life they way they are suppose to live. That is good enough for me to make me smile. I don't care if I'm down in the dumps, just as long as other smile. Then so shall I.

Thanks for reading dear readers. It means a lot to me. Seriously. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment