Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ways to Enjoy Life (No.4)

Give it hope, Have faith and believe. Even the impossible happens.

Watsup guys, as said above, have faith in whatever thing you do. You'll be surprised that even the impossible happens. I know it did cause things are way much better with her now. We reconnected and back to the way it was before. I'll never let this one go again. That's a promise i'm willing to make. Turns out, all I need was to go through  a phase. But thanks to certain people, i had faith and believed in it. Everything feel into place after that. I don't think i can elaborate more on this topic because it is up to you readers to apply it. If anything happens, just look for the way that can make you smile again. Going against the dark will only make it worst. As said my most of my friends, time heals all wounds. :) Time did heal me, but it also tested me and it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment