Saturday, June 18, 2011

I don't need an audience

As long as you're the one I'm performing for.
It's been awhile since we last spoke. It seems like you're better off without me.
I see that you're happier, you smile a lot more, no me to keep you off your feet.
I'm good with that, really. Of all the pain I rather feel, it's this.
Letting go so that you can now really be yourself. Happy.

Now, its my turn.
To find my true self and happiness. Sigh, where are you?
16 years and i still have not figured out who I am, what makes me happy or at least calm my nerves down.
Too bad I'm not a happy go lucky person. I always give a shit about every single thing.
Over thinking most of the it. Maybe that's why I all messed up now.
But hey, at least it's a beautiful mess, right? With memories lying all around.
I'm worried though, what if i can't find another person with that smile of yours. Only time will tell I guess.
But in the mean time, as long as you're happy. So am I. Heck, i bet you won't even read this anymore but..

Don't you stop smiling, promise?
Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment