Monday, June 6, 2011

It's just me missing you.

Im always the One to Fuck it up . 
Im sorry that i constantly want to talk to you .
Im sorry when you take to long to reply; i get sad :( 
Im sorry if i say things that might piss you off . 
Im sorry if i put you through shit; You dont deserve it . 
Im sorry when my attitude shifts . 
Im sorry if i ever hurt you; that's the last thing i'd want to do . 
Im sorry if i come off as annoying . 
Im sorry if i think about you too much and to often . 
Im sorry when i become jealous, but baby whats mine, is mine . Im sorry if i come off as too clingy or attached at times, but thats just me missing you . You deserve the best; Thats why i try to give you my all . You mean everything to me and i just want to make you proud . I Love you, That will never change ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment