Thursday, June 2, 2011

Midnight truly is beautiful. Like you.

I just hope, you know. That, you really are beautiful. In every single way. Stop saying that you're not. Heck, you're suppose to be saying that, not me. Maybe I was there for you as a reminder that you can reach greater things. I just hope you won't forget me. Time to time, sure I'll miss you and i hope you do too. But you keeping us apart really shows something. I just can't seem to pin it down in words. All I know is, you have already moved on and i'm happy you did. At least now I know what needs to be done by me.

I feel like, this moment I'm going through, really indulged me to many things. It thought me many as I have lost many. But its best I don't mention it now. Let's go back to when we first talked eh? It was two years I believe. It started out as strangers, then friends. We got close when we had our group chat with the others remember? Yeah, that was good times. And then i broke up with my first. Wasn't easy though. Just like ours. You came to my house on CNY. Was pretty shocked actually, and i'm still touched by it. I remember you started asking so many questions but it was fun. Heh. Then, i popped the question. You didn't expected it, didn't you? Hahaha. It's still clear to me. Owh, how could i forget, my battle with your sis on pick-up lines. Started with one then it became a war. Laughing all the way. Never had so much fun before.

Things we're going pretty well, i believe. When we first held hands, it was like magic. You even surprised me during Rally. Evil you, lying to me about not making it then pop in-front of my face. That was a good one. I admit. There's also this one time you went to Singapore and got me chocolates. Yumm. :) I still have a few left. Just to remind me of you. Then, i don't know what happened. But i won't go any further. By the way, i'm re-reading our old convo and it brought me to my knees. Especially, the way you call me 'dear'. Whether its through your voice, or your text. My heart will just skip a beat every time.

Enough of my blabbering. I think it's time for me to do what needed to be done long ago.
Thank you by the way.
I'll end all this, right here, right now.
Last you'll ever hear from me, i hope.
And I know you'll be reading this but i don't really care.
What am I to you anyways?
Yours truly.

P.S. I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment