Sunday, April 24, 2011

All for the best.

Hello dear, readers. Lovely day isn't it. Well, please ignore the fact it's already night for me. :P
Well, back to the point, i'm here today to talk about how weird life is.
Went for a charity walk today called "Go Green" and i did not regret one bit going there. You see, i met her again. Sure it was awkward at first but, in the end of the day, it turned out for the best. Now, i'm actually smiling again and this smile is genuine, i promise you.
They ask, what's so hard talking to her again. Friends at time, doesn't understand but thanks to them though, I did made my move to talk to her. With just a pinky-promise. (Yes, i don't break pinky promise) :)
Well, in another case, my friend and I went to Aeon and lazed around the garden area the whole time. Talking about events in life, both our life, and about relationships. It was a good talk. Plus with little events happening around us, for instance, a couple afraid to talk to each other after what seemed to be an arguement but in the end, got back together, and also a small kid, randomly saying hi to people around him. How cute right?
It's events like this that really moves me. Especially our small and short-lived chat but i'm glad we did have that talk. :)
Now, we are at good terms and i feel so content. Now, all i have to worry is my upcoming events. Wish me luck guys.
Owh one more thing, i finally gave her what i wanted her to have after so long. I hope you like it. :)

Not a BIG FAT LIAR. Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment