Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have.

I must admit, life is not a bliss right now.
Forgetting about you is harder than i thought it would be.
Never knew my life could be such a wreck.
Now with additional pressure from school,
Things are getting bad. :/
I don't know about you, but i think of you all the time.
In the little things i do, always reminds me of you.
I'm not afraid to admit this, like seriously, why keep it to myself.
When i know its gonna backfire anyways.
I'm really sorry if this is all you hear from me.
The continues sound of my boring complains about me.
Shit me man, shit me.
But i'm not afraid to fall again.
Because in all that falling,
I'll always learn something special.
So i regret, nope.
Well, That's life isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment