Friday, May 6, 2011

Touched.

Hello dear readers. How you've been? :)
Good i hope. Anyways, I'm gonna talk about something interesting today. It's things in our everyday life that we might have over-looked and well, just not appreciating what people around us are going through.
Everyone has a story to tell. EVERYONE.
And no matter how we judge it, in the end, it's really up to us to decide whether that story will affect our lives or not. Personally, i like this kind of stories. Gives me something to think about from time to time. Especially those touchy ones. I have a few friends in my life that gives me these kind of feelings. The way they go through life as if nothing's wrong. I don't know if they break down once in awhile but all i know is, they thought me a lesson in life, and so the least i can do is to respect them and what they are going through.

Still not clear?
Well, i have a few stories.
No 1. :)
He was just 8 at that time. He knew nothing. Just like any normal day, he would help his mom in the garden. And his loving dad would just lie down on his chair. Just relaxing while enjoying the peace. A second passed, normal. A minute passed, nothing seems wrong at that time. An hour passed and something went wrong. Soon, a friend's parents of mine, took care of hi and his brother. A day passed, his dad was gone. To thin air, disappeared like a magician's illusion. He was just 8, when he had to bury his dad. He was just 8 when his father's ashes and soul was laid to rest. He was just 8 when he had to take responsibility. Now he's same age like me, but living life as if nothing happened. I was touched.

No.2. :)
It started as a happy family, it ended the opposite. With one cheating on the other, the whole family was on the brink of breaking everything apart. In time, it settled The "war" was over. My friend's mother had the upper-hand. What she had gone through for her family, that i don't know. But with a few hints here and there, I knew she was stronger, and so was my friend. It's as bad as losing the man of the house, but nothing stopped my friend from living. Although he may not know what love may be because even his parents didn't know what it was, or at least his dad, i know he's gonna find it soon. I was touched.

No.3 :)
I am speechless about this. 4 years together, even when people said you won't make it. But i think you will, till the day you make promises with her, till the day you have a child, and till the day you pass away. I hope you both will stay as one. Give, not only me, but everyone around you, the true meaning of love. Stay together because I was touched.

The list goes on, dear readers. I'm not sure if you bother to read it all but who's forcing you.
All I want you to do is open up your eyes. Widen the range. People around you are suffering but they just don't show it. Appreciate them with respect. Think about it, and ask yourself, who ARE the people that's going through a hard time in my life. You'll be surprised. Owh, of course i have my own story to tell, but i'll save that for another time alright?

Touched and happy at the moment.
Your truly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment